- Students from 2012 BE/ BTech (CS/IT) batches with an aggregate of 70% and above throughout 10th, 12th and UG
Location : Bangalore
Last Date: 16th July 12
Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Job Description :
- Good Communication Skill.
- Knowledge in Design and Development of Software in C, C++, Java
- Knowledge in Android in the Embedded Product Development in Digital Consumer.
- Knowledge in Multimedia, Tablet PC, MFP (multi function peripherals ) Social Infrastructure and Power system
Salary : 4 Lacs per annum
Selected candidates will have to sign a service agreement of 3 years.
Toshiba Embedded Software (India) Pvt. Ltd. (TESI) is part of the Toshiba Corporation, Japan. The Toshiba Corporation is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products, spanning information and communications equipment and systems, Internet-based solutions and services, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, and household appliances.
The Company is the world's 9th largest integrated manufacturer of electric and electronic equipment, with some 199,000 employees worldwide and consolidated annual sales of over Japanese Yen 6.654 Billion.
TESI is an embedded software technology development centre set up to develop reusable software components. It provides competitive software products for the customers, thereby enabling its customers to achieve and sustain market leadership. The following are the services rendered by the TESI:
Applications Received: 9493